Sunday, July 21, 2013

My latest Electric acquisition : e-Smoke

After watching my colleagues for few weeks, I did switch to Electric for this too : cigarettes

Filled with 'e liquid' of your flavor, this can last pretty long (especially for me, very light smoker)
I picked an 'oriental mix' that smells like honey ...


It is a big trend in France right now, maybe in Europe too
An original Chinese inventor's idea

Plugs right into the LEAF to charge up the battery; no fast charge available yet (4 hours)

Charging my e-smoke in the shade

Power pushbutton


PS: This way I won't have to get Jack's Raucher badge and save 25 bucks ;-)


A fun video with Courtney Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...