Thursday, July 18, 2013

DIY ESS Kit Building Documentation is finished, now working on the User Manual and the Components List

As mentioned two days ago, the DIY ESS Kit Building Documentation has been in the works for more than a week now, reviewed it many times, and, last night, I finally added the last part on the IKEA PS Metal Cabinet to make the ESS safer & nicer looking.

The Documentation is now finished and today I should be working on the User Manual and the Components List with links and addresses to get them.

Once these last, smaller, documents are done, I will start buying Arduino boards to flash them with my program and the first version on my Kit, DIY ESS Kit #1 will be ready to ship :-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...