Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LiFePO4 DIY ESS - Full Automatic Mode is now functional

The Automatic Mode of my DIY ESS is now fully Functional !

- If my solar system(*) generates more power than my usage, the ESS will switch from GTI Mode to Charger Mode and start switching ON chargers one by one to reach a Net usage close to 0W

- If the used power is greater than the solar array generated power, or if it is cloudy/dark, the ESS will switch to GTI Mode and start switching ON Grid Tie Inverters (GTI) one by one to reach a Net usage close to 0W

* (simulated for now using a small 900W heater on the generation line , since I am still waiting for my contractor to install the solar inverter)




Automatic Mode






Forced Charge Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...