Monday, January 21, 2013

My LEAF in the Snow :-)

Winter is here for sure and it has been snowing all night here in Boulogne - Paris, France - and I had to take my son to his karate competition on sunday morning ... All the streets were white and empty ...
For the first time I drove the LEAF in the snow and I must say that the handling is very good, with traction control and ABS, it is really hard to make it slide






Karate competition cancelled, of course, only locals could come, so we headed back home and after disabling the traction control (lower left button ESP OFF), we had a little bit of fun on the snow with the electric motor torque, the front wheels are very quicly spinning fast and the whole car slowly drifts sideways; I had to be carefull not to break my - expensive - toy ...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...