Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family picture: LEAF, Vectrix & e-Solex

My first e-Solex has been sold last night & is gone now ...
Purchased in march 2010, I used it a lot to commute, along with the second one, until I got the Vectrix 


I took these pictures while waiting for my customer, another woman, from Paris, delighted to ride an electric scooter with this design



I filled up the battery because we used it a liitle the night before for testing in the parking


Next to the Vectix, of course an e-Solex is smaller, but also cheaper, lighter, more stylish (I think) and eye-catching
In fact it is a very different feeeling you get riding it, and I must say I had a very good time using it all these months



And here is my young female customer, leaving with her new e-solex in the cold ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...